Saturday, February 18, 2012

my first rebel

i'm a person that love clubbing last time.. but i can't go often because my mum is alone at home.. she never sleeps until i come home.. even if i'm in the club.. i feel guilty.. so i stop clubbing.. my dad set me curfew before he came down.. i must go home before 11pm.. ok fine.. i obeyed.. i can't drive alone to kl and most of the places.. it's ok i don't drive..

after dad retired.. i thought.. finally it's time for me to go out now.. and i'm 24 years old.. but NO! dad called me home whenever i go out because they got nothing to do at home.. so they can only think where am i.. when will i be home.. 8pm is late too! i almost argued with them when i sent my switzerland friends back to raja chulan.. honestly! without suying i can't drive.. so i can't survive without her? i was mad that time.. after argued for few sentences.. i gave up and go back to the room...

and these few days.. they just can't stop nagging me.. boyfriend.. my mum is worried that i'm single~! and she's disappointed that i got no date on Valentines.. ok fine.. i keep quiet.. then they nag bout me staying at home.. I GO OUT U NAG I STAY AT HOME U NAG@!!!! fine i stay in the room until dinner time since there's renovation anyway..

then mum said that i should have a part time job so i wn't stay at home wasting time while waiting for my full time confirmation.. OK! i went looking for part time and found one day care job.. then when i told them.. they said why waste time on day care... why not focus on full time! WALAO!!!!! i seriously want to kill people!!! especially when mum said " u think it's ok to waste time there then u go for it lo" i exploded! i literally scream back at her and i don't rmb what i said.. but basically i fought back.. and luckily i planned to go out due to renovation.. so i went out immediately..

i don't know where to go and once i got into the car i start crying.. so i drove on the highway... to summit.. then take a u turn back.. and i drove slowly.. after that i went to my fav cafe.. i sat at the corner.. staring at my laptop.. look for some dramas to watch.. ordered cappuccino and pasta.. then i msg bro's gf.. she kept asking me what happen and i start crying in the cafe T_T i tot it wasn't obvious.. i sat there since 4pm.. around 6pm.. the owner gave me a free Mocha.. with a message - Don't cry~~ honestly i was touched!! the mocha tasted really really good! it warmed my heart!

i really wanted to talk to someone.. i look at my contacts.. ironic.. i don't hv anyone to call.. then look at my fb.. 600+ friends.. but none of them i could talk to.. especially i lost them.. and half of my brothers in australia..

my laptop out of batt.. then i used my phone.. then it out of batt.. but luckily i called suying before that.. she came around 9pm.. i told her everything.. then she complains bout her job too.. we talked until the shop closed.. around 10.15pm.. so basically i stayed there for 6 hours? hehehe drank cappuccino, mocha, afagato, peach juice, ice lemon tea..

then i went to studio look for r team and sun jie.. until 11.40pm.. this is my first rebel.. i ran away frm home.. for 9 hours.. talked to brother about all this.. brother said i'm consider ok for my age.. hahahaha

No comments: