Saturday, February 18, 2012

life

CNY is over.. it's already mid of Feb.. lots of things happen.. it's difficult to tell what happened..

i had a good CNY... spent lots of time with family.. especially brother.. i'm really glad and happy to have my family with me.. including all relatives.. i'm really blessed!

house renovating now.. really really noisy and irritating.. free wake up call every morning... and the renovation make all of us in the house hot tempered..

i met DA again in a dance comp.. i didn't know they joined actually.. only 4 of them joined this time.. i have no feeling when i watch them dancing on the stage.. compared to MYSJ event.. i'm glad that i really let go of them already.. and as i said.. if they don't want to talk to me.. i won't talk to them.. no point for me to go near them if they are uncomfortable.. so i didn't talk to them besides CY cause she didn't join the comp.. so we talked..

after the event i walk to R team only.. and congratz P team.. and i heard E called me... the kind maknae.. she was teasing me wearing a short pant.. haha so i suggested to take a pic together.. but i didn't talk to the leader.. she was uncomfortable when i was there.. make me realized that now i am ok to see them face to face bcoz i didn't do anything wrong.. why is she uncomfortable? haha anyway i 见得人,拜得神。

after the event.. went dinner with Geruff.. and movie.. and all of us slept in the movie.. oh besides father and mother.. hahaha had a deep talk with sun jie.. she's a really good gf! my loudou should really faster propose! hahaha

No comments: