Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Enough of emo

i ust realized my previous posts are emo post... let's post something that is happy.. well at least for me...

for mid autumn festival? after mother, brother and his gf... my mum brought me to Herbaline for facial spa!! it's only RM28 for first trial... well i just want to try... it's so good!!! i spent two hours there.. i felt like i'm a rich girl.. ahahaha...

first... they will have some herbal tea which is sweet and nice for u.. then they bring u to somewhere to put your feet in with salt... after that... you need to smell this aroma for three times.. i choked somehow... 

after that.. you goes to a room and change your cloths into their cloths... then she started to massage my head.. shouder... put some oil on my face and massage... repeated a few times... it's so good that i fell asleep... after that.. she used some tool to go around my face and clean "something" don't remember cause i was half asleep when she talked to me.. 

after that.. she pressed/remove the white head/black head or whatever head on my face... it's so painful that i always cried and hit her on her face.. she said it's my first time so my skin are not open yet or something like that.. then she put some herbal mask for me.. it's cooling and somehow it smell like pandan leave to me.. ahhaha.. after 15 mins i think... she massage my head.. shoulder...hands..then brought me tofish spa.. because i was alone so i kind of put my lege as in as possible and i even put my hand in......... hahaha
then you will get a spa soup with herbal inside to clear bacteria in your body.. all these are included in one facial spa... RM28 for first time! super good~~~

after that.. we went home and i slept till 7pm.. where brother called and say he'll bring us for dinner... we waited till 8pm ==" he just drive without telling us where to have dinner... we chit chat.. talk in the car... we arrived Sri Hartamas... i was telling my mum that there are lots of korean/japanese restaurants here.. we should come here next time.. then my bro walked into the Korean House... so smart.. know that i want to eat korean food... ahahha

the side dishes are realy nice there...... the kimchi are good... better than other places.. we ate alot.. chatted alot... had fun..





that's how i spent my mid autumn day... although didn't have any mooncake... anyway.... i enjoyed it!!! Thank God for all the blessing and love!! Thank you Lord for loving me so much!!

No comments: