Tuesday, March 11, 2008

upset

i know my previous post was happy and now i'm upset.... ebit emotional but that's me right? i was suppose to be happy before this incident happen.. where someone called me selfish... just because i do'nt print my tutorial for them... come on la... is it my responsibility to print my work for u? we are going to pass up this work to lecturer.. imagine how she feels when she receive three same answer... and she'll deducted my marks too... you scolded me selfish for that!! u know what? for 20 years i live in this world.. never had a person scold me selfish k>?? it's a very serious word for me... maybe u were just kidding but for me... it's a serious matter!!! i got reason to be upset k!!! never been scolded selfish before!! and i never imagine that ppl scolded me selfish!!! just because i don't giv u my work.. u are not even changing it!! u all just asked me to print the same copy!! the work is easy k?? u can have to copy out the notes and points that she gave!! because u are lazy.. both of u~!! asked me to print mine!! tak pasal pasal kena marah!!! how can i not to be upset!!! i hate the word selfish!! and i only use this word when i'm really mad at someone!! now i'm the one that kena!! SELFISH!!!!THIS STUPID WORD!! SOMEONE USE IT ON ME!! I'M SELFISH!!! THEN U'RE IDIOT MAN!!! ARGH~~~~~ I'D RATHER U ALL SCOLD ME SOMETHING ELSE BUT NOT SELFISH!~ U ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: