Saturday, March 15, 2008

hahahah

haha i was too upset and stressed untill i changed my hairstyle.. people always said that when girls feel sad.. they will cut her hair.. i'm not sad just upset so i changed it!!! hahahah is it nice??







anyway this hairstyle.. can only last for one day.. i tied my hair up yesterday when i went to college.. when i get home.. it end up like this!! my little nephew said this hairstyle look nice.. i might consider to curl my hair but not now.. i still want to enjoy to be as young as possible...(although ppl tot i'm from secondray school..) maybe after my Diploma.. then i'll curl... i don't want ppl to ask how is your school and how come u can colour your hair when u're in secondary school.. ( someone asked me taht) anyway.. just want to let everyone know ( i know only one or two are reading this blog...) that 'm ok.. as u all know.. i only upset for maybe half day or one day.. then i'll be alright. hahah.. good luck ASAP!! oh ya anyone want to buy this t shirt?? it's for charity.... and come and watch our finale.. a dance competition.. help us!! help the children~! help the society!!!

for more information visit asap4children.blogspot.com...

2 comments:

Swing said...

I want tat T! sms me bout it ya coz I don't think I will b onlining v son after dis... u should try curling ur hair.. I support you!

christy said...

thank you!! u be my first customer!!! muakz muakz!! u confirm coming to my finale right?? 5th april....i'l text u bout it...