Friday, March 7, 2008

happy happy

- i failed in media planning but I've done her assignment so DON'T CARE!!!! don't know!! *bluek*
- finally i got the background music for our launch.. curious? come to our launch then hahahaha
- the kids in Cambridge school are cute!!! love them!!
- went to California Fitness and joined their classes... body combat is the best!! (body ache)
- mum went up to genting so i'll be alone for 2 days and can't go anywhere coz no car...
- video editing is fun!! love it so much!!! although it's tiring and sometimes will fed up coz u will out of idea.. but i really like it very much!!!!!!!!

- thank God for helping me in my assignments
- thank God for helping in our projects... good kindergartens and activities...
- thank God for giving me ideas what song to choose
- thank God for blessing me this whole week...
- thank God for blessing all my friends ( i know u all are stressed but i believe God blessed each of us)


visit asap4children.blogspot.com!!!!!!support support!! our finale will be on 5 April in Taylors Subang from 6 - 11pm.. it's a dance competition... anyone wan to join?? or want to watch?? can email asap4children@gmail.com or u can email or call me .. hahahah

No comments: