Friday, January 4, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

as usual i countdown with my buddies... haha actually i tot only 6 of us... because we didn't call each other... but but!! when we went out to watch the fire works... i found that most of the anak Genting were there.. so end up 21 of us countdown together!! included the clowns group.... hahahaha love this feelings where u get to celebrate with lots of ppl... even other ppl will feel scare and stay further because we were just too high i think.. hahhaha


after the fireworks... i have to admit that i do look like someone that is drunk because i'm too hyper.. i crap alot and jump here and there... when we all walked to first world... suddenly i heard someone said " eh why chia wen so fast... must walk faster.." then i started to run...dun ask me why cos i dunno either! when i look back.. i saw all of them running behind me... can u imagine 17 people run at the same time?? and some other strangers just join us without reason... and when i arrive the first world plaza... they question each other why we run why i run why u run??? hahahaha


when we are waiting for urban groove's performance... i saw this boy... so adorable and my heart just ~~ u know... now i believe love at the first sight... when i loook at him... i think i fall in love.. he came to me and smile.. just make my heart melt... awh~~~~~ he's just so cool.... when he hug me and kiss me... oh shit!! haahaha... he entertained me for around 20 mins... then he gotto go... too bad.. but i believe if we got fate... we will meet... u wan to see how he look lke?? there u go...


soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!! my first kiss in 2008 gave to him!! haha

No comments: