Thursday, January 3, 2008

2007?? 2008??

what happen this year??? let's see



The good things

- I improved in my studies… from C and C+ to B and B+ so hope I can get A- and A next sem!!!
- I’ve learned breakdance for 9 months!!! Wow~~~ ahhahahahhaa
- I’ve learned how to work in a group
- I’ve learned to face those fake people… haha
- I’ve get closer with my family and friends
- Got my first surgery! Not plastic surgery hahhah
- I worked as a clown for one month… *feel proud* haha

I don’t think I want to list out the bad things because I want it to leave my mind!! Hahahhaha so when I read this blog again I can only remember the good things@@



what i expect in 2008??

- my result could be better!! because i need to prove to my family and of coz myself that i can do it!! yeap i can do it!! just do it!!
- i can be a better person?? hahah to be more patient... not so emotional...
- improve my english....
- improve my dance and learn something new such as locking or krumping...




welcome 2008 to my life!!! bye bye 2007!!

No comments: