Tuesday, September 25, 2007

happy mooncake festival!!

it's mooncake festival but i had a very bad morning... early in the morning... i felt a huge pain in my tummy... it's like something is biting me inside my tummy... then i felt dizzy and wan to vomit... after a while.. i started to sweat like hell bt i'm quite cold... i'm alone at home coz my parents went to mid valley to shop but i can't walk so i was left at home.... the only thing that i told myself was " i'm ok.. i'm cool.. dun worry.....God pls help me" and it works... i fall asleep and i was ok when i woke up in the afternoon.. although i stil feel abit dizzy bt praying works k? so ppl... pray more if u got prob... hahhhaahha...

it's mooncake festival today!! my dad is here... my bro wil come back for dinner.. family reunion.. and my tang long still here.. that tang long was suppose to play with ying and kim hong.. but we end up chating till midnight so the feeling is gone... ying!!!! u waste my money for buying the tang long!! haaahaaa and u promised me to go to sunway lagoon1!! dun forget!! hahahahahah

ok.. tmr i'll go to coll... hope i can catch up and hope i won't have prob in coll.... hope everything goes smoothly... pet!! i need ur help!!! haahaha pray for me ppl!!!

thank you to everyone that cares bout me!! mandy!! thanks for ur poem!! muakz~!

5 comments:

k1M H0ng said...

Heheh I want the special songs in ur comp!!! xp

christy said...

special song in my comp?? oh by the super singer lim su su ar?? hhahaha... hv to ask her b4 i send to u... or she'll sue me for the copyright... hahahha

Swing said...

... don't u dare send it!!

manndee said...

It seems that you only pray when you have problem ha... heehee.. Please take good care of yourself ya. I was thinking to pick up hiphop (any comments??) Just wanna learn something.Feeling darn stupid now.

christy said...

ya!! i know i only pray when i'm in trouble.. i'm the worst christian! hhahahha... anyway god is still in my heart when i'm in trouble... come join hip hop!!! hip hop devided to many categories... i'll explain to u when i meet u online!!! good good!! learn something!!