Wednesday, September 26, 2007

hey ya

- i know it's abit late for me to promote my school's prom which organized by my excellent classmates (PR students) anyway.. anyone that are free on 19 october.. pls join us in Sheraton Imperial hotel... for more info pls visit http://licensetoparty007.blogspot.com/ they work really hard in this project so people out there!! join the party and enjoy with the coolest people in Taylor's college (our semester la) hahahahhaha

- went to coll today... planned to go in the morning for CRM's class but not feeling well.. so only went for AW's class..
- maybe bcoz i din moved much in my house so i sit in the car.. i wan to vomit and feel dizzy...
- finlly get myself updated from joey and andrew... haha thanks guys...
- ok.. i wan to finish up my ads.. bye...
- after the opeartion... i've learn how to talk and walk like a lady... although i still laugh like a guy but that's not the point.. the point is - i become so so so so ~~ lady~~ because i can't walk fast and talk loudly... haih~ and i learn how to take medicine... ppl! i dunno how to take medicine b4 this.. but i finished my antibiotic... hahaah congrats! yeah

2 comments:

Swing said...

congratz! and hopefully u will berjaya to be 'so so so lady'

christy said...

i think it won't happen bcoz i'm recovering soon so i talk loudly and walk faster!!! hahahhah!! trust me.. u'll feel disguisting when i be lady!!