Monday, September 24, 2007

.......

after discharge from hospital.. i've learned how to walk slowly... talk softly and laugh softly... my mum said i walk like a grandmother because i can't walk straight and i walk really slow.... hahaha... ate porridge...milo...nestum...for first few days... haih~~~ anyway the only thing that i did and it hurts is i'll laugh when i watch any entertainment show... hahaha especially those with Jacky Wu.. he's so funny!! hahahahh because of him i had to eat pain killer everyday... heehhhe

everyday i lie down on the sofa like a dead body.. can't walk too much and can't sit up straight.. anyway i tried to walk back to my room because living room is full of mosquito... i can't sleep there!! so i miss my room....

went to took my report on thursday... the mini ball is my tummy is called teratoma..this thing is in my body when i was born.. so when i was growing.. it grow in my body... scary ya?? the scaries part is.... the report said there are few bony pieces with small amount of oily tissues mixed with hair... so actually it's like a baby... bone..hair.. my baby!!! that's why my bro said i'm an alien!! there's alien in my body too... my mum maybe that was my twins but somehow she died before we was born and she get into my body... my sister!! hahaah anyway it's quite creepy....

went home to wait for ying ying and kim hong... they came to be my model for my IDTP and advertising advertisement... thanks alot!! kim hong!! thanks and at least i met u b4 u go back to UK!! good luck in UK and bring something back when u come back k?? and ying... thank you so much for coming although u are very tired!! muakz!!! i had fun actually... and remember ur pic is still in my comp... hahaaha

tried to finish up my assignments.... but if i sit up too long... it feels like i did 100 times of sit up becoz i feel really tired... it's the same where i jsut finish my dance class.. tired.... anyway i feel guilty to all my groupmates for not really participating in the meeting and assignments... sorry!!! i know u all really unlucky to have me in ur group!! sorry...

my bro gave me a pocket PC so i can type there and copy it into this comp.. i hope i can install photoshop into that PC... ahahahha

i think that's all for now.. i dun remember wat haoppen...haha

No comments: