Friday, September 21, 2007

christy in da house!!!

yo what's up!! i'm back!! hahahahahah actually i'm back since last week but i can't sit up more than 1 hour so i can't blog.. and i'm lazy too.. coz i realize that no one miss me even though i'm lost for 1 week!! *sob sob* anyway i'm back.. i'll try to go to coll next week but doc said i can't walk and sit for too long coz even though i look fine but i need a month to fully recover... and i got flu today... a little of fever but i'm ok!! hahha... let see what hapen in this few days...

12/09/2007
7am

- woke up for breakfast because i can't eat after 8am...

9.30am - 2pm

- went to Hospital Pantai.... chat with bro.. i know he won't reject anything right now because he knew that i'm worried so i told him that i wan to eat korean food...buffet...sushi.. he promised me that after i'm fuly recovered, he wil bring me to the best rest... hahahah for best food...muakz!
- registered... i'm officially a patient...
- went to my "first class" room... chat with my family.. watch tv... tey keep talking bout food!! i'm starving!!!
- nurses came in to have my temperature... (i was watching cartoon that time so when she put the thermometer in my mouth, i burst out laughing because of the cartoon.. malunya)end up everyone laugh.. chech~~
- Dr Kim Wong came and told me that the mini ball grow bigger... so they afraid that if use microscope, the ball will burst so they might need to use the normal operation which is open it... *haih*

2.30pm

- nurses came in to giv me injection and bring me to the operation room... i was joking with my bro that when they ask me those ques like " what is ur name and bla bla bla" to make sure that i'm awake, i can joke with them... tell them that my name is jolin chai, i got a husband...lee hom... i'm 24 yrs old... hahahhaha
- but while we are on our way to operation room, i'm on the bed and my bro tease me " oi, i tot u wan to smile and joke around.. now u can't even smile!! haha" it's normal k??? of coz u'll feel scare when u're n the bed... it's diff!!

in the room...

- b4 they send me to the ooperation room, they leave me in a small room and my mum left.. before she left i wave at her and said" bye bye don't faint out there ya!!" the nurses was surprise... hahahahha

- they leave me there for half an hour and i sang all the songs that i know... slowly... i dun feel nervous anymore... haha

- Dr came and bring me to the operation room.. i make sure that i open my eyes big enough so that i can see how a operation room look like... there were 3 Doctors.. chinese indians and malay!! haha proven that i'm in Malaysia!! and i fall asleep after that...

- my mum said 7pm only i'm out from the operation... i din know that but i heard the nurses was calling my name so that they can make sure that i'm not in coma... i heard them.."miss lim wake up!! miss lim!!" but i just can't open my eyes!! and i feel really cold...

- i know that james and my cousins came to visit me... i can hear what they said bt i can't open my eyes and talk... i tried but too tired...

13/09/2007

- i woke up in the afternoon for 1 hour and i fall asleep again.. haha
- but i know nurses came in every hour to take my temperature and blood pressure

14/09/2007

- i'm fully awake and my dear mandy..ying....kim hong and ryan came to visit me!!
- they make me laugh alot.. although it's killing me when i laugh.. damn pain ok!! but still i'm happy when they came coz i can fel the love...

- my cousins came too... because of this operation, we get closer and closer... between me and my family.. me and my cousins and my friends... thank you1! and my bro's boss or my ex-boss send me a bouquet of flowers... thank you so much... i felt that my family...friends and relatives still love me!! thank you!!

- and i finally can drink something!! can't eat but i can drink milo!! although i can't go for famine 30 hours but i fast for 2 days!! starving!!! when i drink milo and nestum.. they taste so good!! yummy~~

15/09/2007

- ate porridge from the hospital.. maybe bcoz i'm hungry so i think it taste good as well.. haha
- finally can discharge from the hospital...

- for this few days.. thanks to my mum who stayed with me in the hospital... thanks to the nurses tat help me alot... they are really nice...caring and friendly.. and patient.. if u asked me to walk to the room just to bring a patient to toilet... i can't... but they are so sweet.. thanks.. and thanks alot to Dr Kim Wong coz u tried ur best to do the operation by microscope so that i won't hv a big scar in my tummy... thanks alot.. i still remember tat u told me that i'm lucky because the ball is so big but with a small scar... thanks!!

- this few days.. i felt that i'm so lucky... because i'm healthy.. i mean.. i'm not cacat.. i got both hands and legs.. i can walk...jump...talk...i'm normal... after the operation.. i can't walk so i need the nurses to bring me to toilet.. sometimes i felt that i'm quite ma fan... call the nurses just to bring me to toilet which only few steps away.. they hv to clean my body for me when i was sleeping and can't walk... thank you so much.. maybe because this is a private hospital so all the nurses are super good.. hehe.. anyway hope everyone will appreciate what they have right now... we dunno what hapen tmr... maye we'll die tmr... who knows... so don't have this word "regret" appears in ur life... haha

No comments: