Saturday, August 4, 2007

i'm back

- went to meet mandy and ryan
- went to Red Box (nice)
- went back to studio to take my wallet... coz i left there yesterday when i pay for the fee...then stay there to take some pic for research...
- after that, walk to a vegetarian rest..
- realize that i lost my wallet... then only i remember that i put it on the table... so run back to studio to collect my wallet... luckily maxx didn't realize that.. hahahhahahah
- had a long chat with mandy.. tot that i won't cry bt still i can't hold my tears and cried in the toilet with her... hahahhaha
- did my survey ques already!! yes!!
- then continue talking bout our life in coll... mandy wants to meet vaanan.. haha
- went to genting with mum after that to fetch father...
- had a good chat with my mum too... we get closer and closer
- just reached home.... mummy and daddy now went out to mamak to "yam cha" so lovely!!
- mandy i know that i'm not alone!! love ur song!! thank you!!! muakz!!

as u all can see... actually i got a very good life so i dun think i shud be upset any small little tiny stuff... some ppl said that it's consider lucky to have 1 best friend in ur life but i got 7~~!!!!! thank god!! i appreciate it!! mandy!! i felt so much better after i chat with u and cried... thank you very much... i love u too... su ying.. bee...siong wai... vernon....jin wai .. and ah boy!! u all shud know that i love u all too!!! i'll be there no matter what happen if u all need me!! i really appreciate u all!! and of course all my college mates!! i love u all too!! and the person that dun like me!! i shud thank you...bcoz of u.. i realize that how lucky i am and there are so many ppl there to care and love me... bcoz of u@! i get closer with my friends and family!! thank you!! i shud be happy always!! i smile and laugh alot today although there are tears too... CHRISTY LIM CHIA-WEN IS BACK!!!

No comments: