Thursday, August 9, 2007

role play!!!! hurray!!

yesterday we finally did our role play and i think it's really successful... at least ppl enjoy it!! my role is to be a japanese girl that saw a beautiful ad in Japan and visit malaysia... but in the air port... i'm lost and this taxi women(cheryl) came to me...

Cheryl - taxi taxi?? * took my bag away and ask me to follow her*
me - *blur and just follow her to her cab*
cheryl - where u wan to go??
me - maaarriaatto hoteldo..
cheryl - huh?? where??
me - maaarriaatto hoteldo..
cheryl - * call other taxi driver and ask where is maria hotel? *
me - show her the map
cheryl - oh~~~ marriot(dunno how to spell)
me - how muchii??
cheryl - 60
me - mareshia?
cheryl - no!! USD!!
me - NO NO * run down from the car and tried to get my bag from the boot*
cheryl - * run faster and block me* 50!! 50
me - NO NO!!! expensivfu!!!
cheryl - okla okla 45!! no money no bag!!
me - NO! nani ga itte desuka?? uso naide kudasai@@!!! then kep scolding in japanese!!
cheryl - *giv up and throw my bag on the floor*

the next scene was in the tourism center! i went to complain bout this case and cheryl(as a journalist now) was there talking bout our beautiful malaysia!! so i have to grab her and tell her how i get cheated!! just simply scold everything that i know in japanese!! the same line nani ga itte desuka! anata wa donata desuka? takusi ne expinsivfu!! teppanyaki! teriyaki! everything but i dun think the audience heard me!! haha then the PR(joey and audrey) came to calm me down and i'll just sit behind!!

i tot i will be the worst in the group but at least ppl still say that i did a great job!!! hahahahah i trust u guys k? and ppl tot that i can really speak japanese!! feel so proud of myself!! (agree with that k?) the only thing that i regret was o one recorded it!! i tot ham asked someone to record and he tot i'll ask others to record... so both of us didn't ask anyone to help us to record! shit~~~ wasted!! anyway!!! we all got good response from the audience! especially HAM!!! he is the best actor that i every seen!! cool!!! i think that's all coz i just wan to write this down so that i can read again next time!!! haha

HAM!! CHERYL!! STEPH!! JOEY!! AUDREY!! JOJO!! U ALL DID A GREAT JOB!!!

No comments: