Friday, August 3, 2007

100

finally i've posted 100 posts... wah!! i didn't expect that i'll type this much.. so i actually start to write more in my life.. and i'm starting to get use to it.. even though my grammar and contents are not that good bt anyway... at least i tried to write right?

last 2 days i was emo bout something which i'm lazy to talk about it now... or else i'll get emo again.. it's hard for me to smile and laugh but since i promise to myself that i'll smile and laugh everyday so i'll do it... and i did it!! i had a good day today! i laugh alot... for nothing?? whatever~

that's one reason which makes me happy... yesterday i found our this video which is a Little baby laughing... so adorable!!! i'll laugh with him when i watch this video.. enjoy it....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk

as i mentioned in my previous post... we shud appreciate our life so i will try my best to be happy.. :)

went for dance class today... improved abit in my top rock but dunno what happen to my six steps... haih~~ anyway there's a new student in our class.. the first word that came to my mind when i saw him was " cute" hahaha... his face and skin condition was so good and smooth.... like "tau fu" and he dun look like Malaysian... he's so fair.. haha.. his finger even nicer than mine... T_T i didn't talk to him till i partner with him when we do strectching... he's a Japanese... wah!! that's why he got those "cute face" when he dun smile... aahaaahah..

tried to do research and survey for my assignments.. first time walking around and talks to everyone else that i dun talk to.. try to understand why they choose breakdance and how tey explain bout the misconceptions of breakdance...

had a good chat with my mum while we're watching this show about china... those that lives in kampung?? then my mum told me her childhood stories.... so cute and funny! hahahahah

see pet!! i laugh alot and i'm not sad!! all the sadness.. i'l keep in my heart and i won't show them on my face... i'll only let mr.happy come out to see u all!! mr.sad wll stay in my heart! dun worry!! u know i love u too!! hahahahaa

No comments: