Wednesday, August 1, 2007

thank you

- dun remember anything happen except that i nearly had a fight with this lecturer again...
- i've curse and scolded for so many times and to so many ppl so i'm lazyto type it here....
- jst went for our new club meeting..
- our club name was MAD which stands for Multimedia & Advertising Design club
- i'm the "leader" of the video editing team with ky...

pet....sara...phoebz.....jill....jaja and others that asked me" are u ok " today... that warm my heart... and pet.... than kyou for giving me a warm hug while i almost cried.... thanks!! anyway i'm ok now!!! i miss u all!!! love u all!!!

i admit that i'm little dissapointed coz i tot i can be the vice president... actually that's not the main point... it's bcoz when mr shahid asked me to be the leader for video editing.. someone sayd other's name and they keep telling other's name so that i wont be the leader... what had i done to u?? i know that u dun like me in the beginning and i mean... i know u all dun wan me to be the leader of that little group... i'm really that "membencikan"??? i know that i'm a person that people will hates and i know most of u dun like me!!!! i tried my best to fit into the group bcoz i'm afraid of loneliness!!! i join this club bcz i can meet more students and get use to it on working in a team.. but after today meeting... i'm afraid that i can't work in a team anymore... i think no one will stay in a group with me!! u all stay in the meeting till the end just to make sure that i got no position in the club... i'm not blaming u all.. this proves tat i'm a bad person that no one likes...

No comments: