Friday, June 8, 2007

BAD MOMENT

today i;m suppose to meet prada...sara.. and pet in pyramid at 1... but i need to cut my hair... go to bank... accompany my mum to buy her thing and went for lunch with her so i didn't make it.... and i didn't get to watch pirates3 and shrek3!!!!! i cut my hair today!!! i haven't been cut it for 1 year... finally i cannot tahan and lazy to take care of it coz it's too long so tit need treatment everyweek which i dun do it... i do treatment maybe once a month?? it's getting dryer and sakit hati to look at them like that... u can see the diff now and my mum said i look young... i mean i alsways look young!! look at pet then u know i'm young!! hahaahahhaahhaaa sorry pet!!! u know i love u!!!

went for dance class.... extented to 2 hours... this is my first time that i really got no energy to do hand stand or even stand up properly....and i realized that i really bad in dancing... i got no Style!!! maxx wan us to do our own style today..... leg just like walking but add in hands and body movement... if only legs i'm ok but add in body movement i'm abit kayu and cannot catch the beat.... add in hand i totally OFF BEAT!!!! u know how serious it is to off beat?? u are not dancing if u off beat... i never off beat b4... at least not untill now... and today i off beat!! even maxx was suprised coz normally i only got prob in other movements and steps but i dun off beat!!! argh~!!!!!!!!!!! then finally i get the beat but i dunno how to move my hands.. i can't create my own style!!i got no style!!! i've learn breakdance for half year~~ and i can't even do my own style!! i feel so envy when i see others doing well and look cool when they dance and i look like a stupid person that dunno how to move my hands and body nicely... the way i pose the way i stand all got prob!!! i dunno how i choreograph dance for my junior when i was in secondary school... SO SORRY TO ALL MY JUNIORS~~~~!!!!

after learning top rock for 1 hour... we starts to practiced for handstands push up... hand stand jumping...swing our legs and practice for our split(killing me cz my leg haven't recover yet so eveytime i split i feeling my legs are breaking) then we do 6 steps for 1 min... the funniest part was i'm the first one to the inthe middle and i got no idea why i do 3 steps... after 1 round i looked at maxx and said" what is steps??" i forgot the steps.. sorry maxx!! he looked at me and stoned!! ahaahaha then he asked others to do first... but still after 30 sec i tried to do but still hand cannot support anymore... then 3 steps and 4 steps.... dying~~all of us lied down on the floor after that coz really cannot move... after that... we do all those handstand and i still dunno how to do hand stand jump!! exhauted!! maxx is holding my legs when i do handstand and usually when he let go... i'll control and come down by myself... this time when he let go i straight away fell down and knock on my knee... a big bruise on my knee now... then we practice frog stand... turtle stand... then windmill... i know the steps to do it but stil failed to do it!! trying my best to do it coz i like windmill very much!! pray for me ppl!!

maxx is so funny,... he said 2 hours seems too short... he asked us whether we want 3 hours...one of the guy said is it free?? maxx said he can extent for free but he know that no one will take it since 2 hours also we tak boleh tahan!! and he list out all those things that we haven't do... haven't check one on one... haven't do battle havent do this haven't do that.. i ust look at him and said we're not leaving yet!! we got lots of time!! u wan to kill us ar???? one of the guy said we dun hv competition!!! dun hv to push us that much!! all of us just laugh... and we ends our class...and i sprain my ankle.. now better....i think it's the same part where i fell down from the stair... haaaha

i know this is a long post and i dun expect u all to read it all!! just expressing my own feelings... b end of the year... i must know how to do
windmill more than 3 rounds...
handstand walk and jump without wall and ppl to help...
L-kick and hold for a while....
frog stand to turtle...
fully split!!...
6/4/3 steps must be smooth!!
can do shouder freeze...chair freeze and other freeze that i'm going to learn soon
CAN DANCE IN MY OWN STYLE!!! STYLE STYLE

No comments: