Friday, June 15, 2007

hey hey hey i'm back~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi ppl!! i know u all miss me!! i miss u all too~!!!! (just admit u all miss me ka even though only a few ppl reading!! ahahahaa) went up to genting last fri and came back on tues... let's see what i did in genting

- sleep sleep sleepZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz
- went to a rest named Torcello(italian rest)
- ate their steak with teriyaki sauce and pasta...(NICE NICE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- met sabrina and other clowns....gossip~~~
- went for some jazz live show....
- watch tv....

basically i slept around 3 something in the morning and woke up around 3 in the afternoon..then just watch tv... and went for dinner....

i really regret that i quit coz if i dun quit at least i still got something to do... since i tahan for 2 weeks dy i shud tahahn for another 2 weeks... why la!! damn useless!!!

anyway went for dance class today..... around 2 something only i realize today is thursday and got class.... heehehe... as usual... no energy.... dunno why... maxx said i've improved but i think he just trying to make me feel better after i knock on my knee and my head!!

nikki is gone from So You Thing You Can Dance!!!!! noooooooooooooooo!!!!!

2 comments:

manndee said...

Aww.. I would have gone to the Jazz performance if it weren't for my test and assignments. Bet it was SMASHING!! I think you should say that Nikki was eliminated from the competition instead of gone (gone sounds like she ko liao la)

christy said...

u understand enough la!!!