Monday, April 2, 2007

untitled

to sara, pet, su ying, joey and others that cares bout me...

thanks alot!!! i really dun feeling like talking today.. i feel so hard and so lazy to open my mouth... i think i'll be ok a few more days later... when i try to smile... i got tears.... i hve no idea why... i dunno why i dun wan to go somewhere crowded and i feel noisy.. i think i prefer staying in some places where no ones there and i dun have to talk... haih~~~ i dunno what happen to me...

to jiayi...

thanks alot....i really thanks for ur support and i can promise that whenever u feel sad... call me anytime.. my phone are on for 24 hours...i hope dancing can really help me to release stress...

today after ICC class... i wnt to comp lab to print my notes... i din follow them to mamak or somewhere coz i feel lazy to talk and walk so i'll just stay somewhere alone... usually i hate being lonely... but today it's diff.. i tried to talk but i dunno wat to say... i feel like crying but when i try to do that... i got no feelings... i feel like smiling to my frens but when i smile... i knw it's fake.... sorry.. i din mean to ignore u all... sometimes when i'm too into something.. i cna't hear what u all talking about... i try to get into a conversation but i just stone and dun understand... my brain is not working properly.... hope today i'll get a good dream and tmr willbe a better day...but when i watch tv or youtube.. i can still laugh so i know i'm not tat serious yet... haih~~ whatever la....

1 comment:

Swing said...

I wanted to post a comment on your perious post but i think it's better if i post in the latest one so that you won't miss out my comment... N'way just wanna let u noe that i'm glad that food can still cheer u up... Don't stress yourself too much n if u hv anything u wanna tell just noe tat u ur zhi mui r always thr to lend u our ear ( but must make appointment 1st k... v r buzy ppl too)... Just hope tat everyting will b better as days go by.. Anyway it's been a while since i last saw u... don't forget to belanja me sandwich ok( tat is IF i can go thr to visit u)... cheer up k ;p