Tuesday, April 3, 2007

really thanks tp ppl that cares bout me... at least i know i'm not alone... my dearest sister -- ying... u know i alway miss u... i know u miss me too... haha... u are always busy so how to talk to u ar?? wanna complain dy la... long time din meet up... u faster finish ur final then make sure u promised that u will spend tiem with us... u really wan to kena from me dy... chech... hehe.. anyway i really miss u(miss the moment when i tease u) hahhaaha... and i can belanja u sandwich if u come to my coll... so if i go to ur coll then u belanja me in asia cafe k? fair enough... hahahaaa.... i need to return ur camera to u too... so call me when u're free....

to petttttttttttttttttt.... b4 i say anything... wan to share with u all what she wrote to me in friendster....


Posted 3/4/2007
Michikoooooooooooo
dont be sad michikoooooooooo
you know u feel better when you see meeeeeeeeeee
oh michikooooooooo
i see u seeing meeeeeeee
see meeeeeeeeee
see meeeeeeeeee
michiko michiko michiko
rat rat pumpkin
woof woof
meeeeeeeeowwwwwrrrrr
run christy run
or the cat will EAT you
graaaaah graaaaah graaaaaaaah


pet are u trying to make me better or worst by telling me cat will chase me... u crazy girl... suppose to make me happy but too bad i feel scary coz i keep thinking that cat will chase me!!! u really !£%$£%$^^%^&^&*^& u weird la u"!!!! anyway i still thank you for " cheering" me up... although it's not working... haahha

i feel better today... i talks alot... i smile and laugh alot.... from my heart.... so it's not fake... haa... nick really giv me a good morning... the way he fight with miss nicole... the way he present.. the way he discuss with us about the tutorial ques.... the way he argue with miss nicol when she don't allow him to go out for a break.... hahaahahhaa... i had a good laugh... then we discuss about our marketing and went to media hub to do vector art.. and also watching youtube... fun.... haaha... anyway i dun like tracing the possum(sorry sara hahahah) the possum is so hard to trace and so complicated... i shud just ignore it and focus on my assignment... i got no confidence on this final exam and also final assignment... in my photoshop i shud get better marks.. so regret.... haih~~~ anyway tmr morning got no class so will be tracing my photo till midnight... haha.. that's all for now... lollipop which is the show that i mentioned... so nice and funny!!!!!! i can laugh for whole day... they are cute... haahah innocent... love u guys so much...

sara and marie... thanks for making me laugh too... i knw u all miss my smile and voice... i will talk more tmr.. hahaaha.... make sure u all come coz i will bring those balloon poodles for u....

I LOVE ALL OF U THAT CARES BOUT ME!!!!
I LOVE MY COLLEGE GANGS!!!
I LOVE MY ZHI MUI!!!!
MUAKZ!!!!

No comments: