Tuesday, April 10, 2007

pasar malam

after my parents pick me up from coll... we went to pasar malam in ss2... i love pasar malam but not in my formal suits and heals... it's wet... haih~~ anyway i got lots of nice food there and it's cheap... hahhahhhah... uncle bob fried chicken is the best fried chicken!!! better than KFC!!! ahahhahah... it's really nice... try it!!! nicest in the world!!! hhaahhha.... anyway all the food there is nice and cheap... my mum wanted to eat the asam laksa... which is full of people!!! so i said i go and buy and u all wait for me in the shop... i waited for 30mins!!!!! it's only 6 people infront of me and a few ppl another side waiting for table... but most of them order more than 3 asam laksa so i waited there for 30 MINS!!!!!!! it's so hot and i'm sweating like hell!!! if not bcoz of my mum i wouldn't stay there longer than 15mins... after i bought it... my mum came and look for me so we met in the middle of pasar malam... she scolded me for waited so long.. she said if it's long then dun wait!!! why wait there!!! i scream at her and say it's bcoz of u saying wanted to eat the asam laksa and i waited there for 30 mins.. u think i wan to stay there??? what's ur prob?? i stay there just to buy this stupid asam laksa for u!!!!!!!! then she smile... == dunnno what's she is thinking... then she take the asam laksa happily... SWT SWT SWT SWT SWT.... then i warn her to finish it.. hahhhaha... after that i bought lots of fruits... i bought watermelon...strawberries...mango and wanted to buy apples but my mum said the apples dun look fresh... it's ok.. i got watermelon!!! strawberries!!! i love fruits!!! fruits is my fav!! but not durian... ahhahah... anyway we spent 2 hours there and we all enjoyed it..my mum and my dad is like those little couple.. lovely but like to argue with each other... tak boleh tahan them..
my mum said to me" i wan to buy fish head so that i can cook some asam fish head... hahhaa ur dad cannot eat!!!"
my dad said " yala can buy asam fish head just that the prob is ur mum dunno how to cook it..."
mum " ur dad jealous that he can't eat it" dad - " ur mum think that genting got no asam fish head"

so for whole day i keep listen to them saying ur dad ur mum ur dad ur mum.. can't they just say he or she or u wan to be romantic can call them ur husbant and wife... weird parents... anyway we jokes and trying to blame each other if we bought some food that's not nice.. hahhhahaha

i enjoyed my time in pasar malam... i love pasar malam!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Von Chin Maan said...

i know how to change d blogskin oredi. ngek ngek.. cuz u'r using new version. so most skins cant use. u shud go to template, below dere, select revert to classic template, i think. keke... n dun put dat blog link of mine. put http://chinmaan.blogspot.com/ thank u