Monday, April 9, 2007

post post post

sat 07/04/2007

nothing happen in the morning and afternoon.. but at night.. my bro wanted to have dinner with us to celebrate my birthday earlier coz he's not free on my actual birthday... he asked where i want to have dinner and he will bring me and my mum there... i just told him i dun wan chinese, western, indian, malay and thai food coz i'm sick of it... i gave him three choices... korean..japanese and italian food.... then i keep saying that i never ate original korean food b4... so he brought us to sri hartamas - the korean house! oh my god!!! it's so nice!!!!!! NICE NICE NICCE NICE!!!!! we just ordered a beef and pork set.... then the side dishes is actually making us full coz there were 10 side dishes.... soooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeeee.... the beef is really nice... the pork is not that nice but still i enjoed it... maybe it's bcoz of my bro so the food there is so nice,., he seldom spend time with us and that day, he sacrifice his saturday night to have dinner with us!!! it's really nice... then me and my mum planned and look for the next rest that we could eat next time... hahhahha... all the shops look nice!!!! japanese and korean!!! i feel so happy to be in ri hartamas... full of my fav food!!! anyone that wanted to eat korean and japanese food... can consider there... i strongly recomended u all to go there... and it's not really expensive compare to sushi king or whatever other rest... hahahhaahha... had fun joking with my bro and my mum...

sun 08/04/2007

my dad came down coz he on leave again.. now he's coming down every week... think he miss my mum too much.. hahahhahaa... we went for ching ming.... something like u go and visit ur grandparents or something like that... faham faham la... dunno how to explain... it's so hot!!!!!!! i nearly faint ok!!! what kind of weather is it!!!! shit!!! my face is so hot and i feel so dizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! its better to visit grandfather coz the graveyard is big... i mean it's not in a temple...
when we went to the temple to visit my grandma.. the smells kills me... i cried there bcoz of the smoke... dying.. haih~~~ but at least we are done... after that.. we went to have lunch with my cousins and anuty from father side.... there's been a long time to meet them... this is the first time for us to have reunion and all are there... at least all are doing good... then we just went home and i slept from 4 to 7 something... then started to kick the comp for not working... i tried and tried but still the stupid comp refuse to listen to me!!!!!! ARGHHH

today mon 09/04/2007

presentation... i wore skirt... most of them are suprise coz i've never wear skirt to coll.. i feel like kicking ppl but i can't... i feel like runnng and jumping around but i can't... i feel like putting my feets on the chair but i can't... aiyo... so insecure when i walk... hate skirt.. but at least i wear it then my mum won't bising.. hahahah... for ur info.... for those tat wan to know.. i'm
ok with my mum... we talk... we laugh.... we chat... i scolded her for not going to BALI bcoz of me.... aiyo... just for that one day i could just go to someone's house and sleep or ask bro to send me to coll then pick me up... shud have just go!!! aiyo!!! i wan her to go... i wan her to go overseas whenever she can... who knows another tsunami or bomb then no more bali.. so go when u got chance... then she told me she wan to go with my dad on june... fine~~~ romantic... have ur honeymoon there and get me a bro!! hhahahhahahhahahhahhhaah... that's what i told her.. she laugh and i said " if u dun wan baby then use our new product~~ condom!!!!!" hahahahhah for our new assignments...

today my presentation i think it's quite ok compare to ICC.... i tried to look confidence by not letting them to see my hand shaking so i put them behind.. then i try to talk louder... hahhahh... at least it works la... my dearest grandpa and friends told me i look confidence!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! that's what i wan... eventhough i'm nervous but at least i can tipu them.. hahahahha.... then in the end.. our presentation chart got some prob.. grandpa alll notice that but they din really talk about it... cheryl told us in a good way that she suggest us we can do like this this this...but someone wan us to get malu and in my opinion... i think she do it purposely in a wrong tone to make us feel like dying infront of the class.... haih~~ dun wanna talk bout htat... anyway i really thank everyone that had help us in this assignemnt... i seriously thank u all.. nick that had answer lots of our question and gave us lots of ideas... all the ppl tat do our survey.. thank you very much... the girl in i need house... thank you for telling me so much about condom and that's my first time "meeting" the spike condom... it's cool.. hahahah... thanks to my group members... pet... i know u learned alot... hahahahha... more than me..we both did and learned somehting new bcoz of this assignemnt.. u know i know!!! keep it to ourselve!!! shhhhh.. hahahahhahahahhah

ok... i got nothing to talk about now.. will be continue...


I WAN TO WATCH MR.BEAN THE HOLIDAY AND STOMP THE YARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: