Thursday, April 12, 2007

10/04/2007

I dun remember what happen in the morning but we celebrated marie’s birthday in the afternoon…… in waffle world!!!!! It’s so good… 16 of us went there… and the best thing is we all tried diff food so I can try everything there… it’s so niceeeeeee!!!! Shud go there more often… we played and screamed and had fun there… we joined 4 tables…. Anyway we had fun la… yesterday I talked a lot to the “anak syaitan”(according to jaja) ahhaha… he is damn funny!!! The way he talks and the way he scold bad words in Chinese.. he is so cute la.. ahhahhahah… but evil…hahhah…. Anyway he stays in kota kemuning~~~!!!! After half year I move there… finally I found someone live in a same place with me!~~ I’m not there alone.. ahahahah…. Usually ppl dun even know wher is kota kumuning…. Then I dun remember anything happen anymore…. My stupid computer not working!!! I got so many things to talk about yesterday but I hv to come to coll to blog.. then I dun rmember anything now… stupid comp!!!!!!!!

11/04/2007

We got no class today but I came to coll to online and group discussion… stress stress stress bout the stupid CTR!!! Let me complain about this la.. since u all complain bout ICG so I complain bout CTR!!!! This is a stupid subject k? for u all that not from mass comm… CTR is Communication Theory and Research.. from the name u would know it’s boring!!! I dun care bout theory I dun like research!!! Our assignment is about social revolution in Europe and why china dun hv… something lke that… DO WE HAVE TO KNOW WHY CHINA GOT NO SOCIAL REVOLUTION!!! WHY DO WE HV TO KNOW BOUT HISTORY!!! EVEN WE FOUND OUT WHY… WE CAN[T CHANGE IT!!! WHY DO WE HV TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF PRINTING IN CHINA!!! NOW WE GOT PRINTER AND WE DUN HV TO KNOW!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!! BLUR BLUR BLUR!!!! DUN LIKE DUN LIKE DUN LIKE DUN LIKE!!!!!

But bcoz of this assignment… I know that su ying.. u are really a smart ass!!! I was complaining to her that I dun understand and dunno what to do… she told me --- I think I know what u wan to look for and what is it about…

How can u know something that I dun even know~~!!! I’m telling u crap and u told me u know.. u did more research than I do in that 1 hour and ask me lots of ques!!! Even my frens are surprise!!! U really a freak~!!!! How can u be so smart!!! I wish u were here!!

Tmr presentation!!! If I die tmr… pls tell mama I love her~~!!!!



12/04/2007

It’s has been a long time I never stay in library until 9pm.. last Sem, I stay in th4e library and goes back with the librarian… I always stay there more than I stay at home… I married to the library.. now I divorced so I just go there once a while… keep in touch la… hahah… yesterday I stay there till 9… my god.. it’s so cold…. Haih~~~ just finish presentation.. I dun wan to say anything now.. bcoz it’s over!!!!!!!!!! Dun care dun care!!! Even if I care… I can’t change anything… so just be happy and worried bout ICG!!! I din do anything till now… but I would love to do it middle of the night and i dun mind facing it for 6 hours or 12 hours... at least the more i trace... the more i see the result... not like CTR and other research... the more i sit infornt of the comp... the more i get confused coz too many info....anyway it's gone.. we have done ICC...Marketing...CTR and IMMW and now lieft ICG final assignment then we are done with all the assignments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hen ms syireen talks about what shud we major in...i really doubt that... b4 this... i was so sure and confirm that i'm taking advertising... then just now.. she said in taylor's u learn more about advertising management... not advertising creative... and in malaysia... good luck for those that wan to learn advertising creative... aiyo.... then dunno what she said.. we shud go for business or something like that... i dunno how to explain... but it really bothering me... i dunno what to do... i can't change course now.. no money.. no time... will kena from family if i change now... i will stick to it only la... die for advertising!!!!

No comments: