Thursday, March 29, 2007

hahahahhahahah

i was shock when i read my previous post!! it's so long!! can't believe i typed that!!! it's so long and i cried from the beginning to the end... i finally know how sad it is to cry till u got no tears anymore... i cried cried cried... cry till i still feel like crying but no tears coming out from my eyes... haih`~~ that post is pposted when i'm emo... when i'm angry when i['m sad.... that's y i can talk lots bout it.. hahaha.... i din realize that i type that much... god.. i feel funny when i read it... ahhahaahahhah.... maybe i shud say thanks to this blog which help me to release everything... last time i can only hide in the room and scream with the pillow on my face to avoid anyone hear it... now i got u... my family dun read blog... hahahahhaha..... i dunno why yesterday so emo... everytime i scolded someone and i'm sad... the next day i won't be angry anymore and i feel funny when i think about it... hahaha... how silly i am to cry for so long!!!! anyway me and my mum still good... we talk to each other... nothing happen... we fight everyday but still... i will talk to her to break the cold war... everytime after i scream at her... i'll feel regret!!! stupid!!! that's me... hahhahaha....

i'm working this weekend~!!!! cool!!! i got money for my dancing class... i hope i can work for next 2 week coz i spent lots of money... i need money to buy new bag... anyone got any idea where can i work on may? i'm having term break... 12 may till july... let me work!!!! pls!!! i think i'll send letter to 8tv to be trainee or anything... if i choose to learn something then my salary won't be high coz trainee dun hv good salary... if i choose money then i'll be working in gneting... at least have 1k per month... but i won't learn anyhting from there... what shud i do?? haih~~~ okla.. wanna do my vector art and ICC ad... see ya later!!!!

No comments: