Wednesday, March 28, 2007

me and my mum....

everyone thinks that i got the greatest mum... yes she is good... but sometimes we are diff in thinking and we hardly can communicate..... my frens tot i'm close to my mum but honestly to tell u... if i['m someone that dun tell her everything then we got nothing to talk about... i'm trying to tell her eveything which normally young adults d do that.. but she dun appreciate and she always thinks in her own way that make me feel irritates...i can't tell her my prob coz she won't help u to solve together and will scold u for no nreason... she dun like when i'm sick... she always ignore me and have cold war with me when i'm sick... i dunno why!!!! when i'm sick. that;'s the time i need ppl to care bout me.. she won't. she will just scream at u and say that it's ur fault to get sick... who ask u not to drink water... yes i know it's my fault!!!! but can u scold me later..not when i'm having fever... u won't even know i got fever right? if i stay in the room and faint in the room... u won't even know!!!! but why u so nervous when bro got sick... he's 27 and he only got some flu and fever.. me too¬¬¬¬¬!!!!!!

WHY U HAVE TO tell ppl that i dun study just bcoz i dun like to open my book infront of u.... is it when i open my book infront of u means i study? i like to study at night... u won't know!!!! then u will think that i din study.. i tried my best but i still get poor grade... i dun wan that to happen too!!! why can't u believe me that i tried my best to remember all the notes?? i know all my frens is better than me and u were envy when i told u their marks.... i wan that to happen on me too... u won't feel proud of me... u NEVER FEEL PROUD OF ME!!!! u said cousins always perform on stage... i performed on stage too... just bcoz i dun dance malay or traditional dance but hip hop doens't mean it's bad rgiht? u always hate it when i talk about hiphop!! what's wrong with it!!!! u think ppl that dance ballet or latin won't hurt themselve??? i spend time on dance doens't mean that i ignore studies!!!!!!!!!

i really regret to tell u everything when u scold me!!! i will just keep quiet and tell u nothing!!!!!!!!! i won't share my secrets with u anymore!!!! i won't tell u anything happen in college!!!! i know i always scream at u coz u always nag nag nag!!! too bad i'm the person that dun like ppl nag at me.. when i do something wrong... tell me once but not nag and nag for the whole day... then complain to others!!!! u always said that i treat u as a maid!!! i didn't!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T!!!!!!!! i din order u to do anything!!!!! never!!! the things that u did is the things that every mum did!!! why u complain? everyone thinks that i'm the worst daugther!!!!what did i do?? maybe i shud say... i did nothing that's y u complain!!! what shud i do???

why do u have to think that i'm not independent enough compare to bro.. he live alone in kl and he knows what to do.. u always says that he is alone last time and u all no need to worry bout him.. thanks to u that manja me too much and i'm stuck in genting for whole life that's y i dunno anything!!!! i dunno what to do if i go to coll... i dunno what to do when i move to kl.. i dunno anything...when i hang with my fren.. u know how sad am i when i know nothing... i tried my best to be independent... i tried my best to look for the college that suits me and the course.. i look for over 30 colleges and u dunno about it!! u will just say that i depend on u and brother¬!!! do u know that other kids dun have to think that much when they go to any college? i tried my best to think and tried my best to choose... why u still complain to aunt that i'm useless coz i choose mass comm which is not "professional" in ur mind and choose an expensive college... lawyer and doctor are proffesional but so what!!!!!!!!!!!!

why other parents will say congratulation to their kids when they get A and u will just say that's bcoz i'm lucky... i just wan u to be proud!!!! i know i'm useless.... i tried to make u proud.. i try to be like brother... he always make u proud.. sorry that i can't be the children that u wan... i know it's an accident to have me... i know u all not proud of me... i know i got nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!! although i look happy and laugh at everything even my result.. doesn't mean that i dun care bout it.. i really care bout my result... but if i cry ifront of u then u'll say there's no use to cry coz i din study... sorry that i din get good grades..

sorry that i only know how to be a clown and make other happy but not u... sorry that i got no talent... sorry that i only know how to make u mad not like bro who always make u proud...i'm so sorry that god didn't send a great child to u but me... the one with nothing... the one that always make u complain and worry..... sorry that they didn't send someone like cousins... so sorry that i can't make u statisfy.... i think it's really my fault...... everything is my fault... so sorry that i'm ur daughther.....T_T T_T T_T

1 comment:

manndee said...

Awww.. my dear chia-wen i am so sorry for not being there for you when you need someone to comfort you most. U must be very heart sick. If you're here now I'll give you a BIG hug. *hugss* Miss you. PLs take care k and feel free to contact me when u need someone to listen. "i'm sure that what your mom did wasn't out of makin you feel worst (perhaps it's her way of expressing herself) ITS not your Fault or anyones OK" I'm PROUD to have you as my friend and sis. Love you lots!