Friday, April 19, 2013

stressed

i've been really stressed this week.. not because i have lots of things to do but because i have nothing to do! maybe you are wondering.. why are you stress when you have nothing to do..

my repeated this sentence more than 10 times this week.. "just because the offline editor didn't give you offline on time.. doesn't mean my deadline will postpone.. it just mean i have lesser time to work"

and i'm selected to present the new ideas to 8TV CEO, NTV7 general manager... and some other departments with 5 of my other colleagues... we have to present 32 programs.. i'm stressed because i'm not presenting my ideas only but other groups.. i'm stressed because it's been a lng time since i last present in front of crowd.. i'm stressed becaues we have no time to understand in details what are we presenting.. i'm stressed!

and whenever i thought i'm over you.. i thought i'm ok.. always something happen! i CANT BELIEVE I CRIED FOR THE THIRD TIMES! seriously.. i can't understand what kind of person i changed into.. why am i crying for a guy for so many times... finally you messaged me.. and you forgot my birthday! seriously!! i know i'm not important to you la.. but with facebook! all my photos,, wishes.. notifications! you don't realized it's my birthday until 4 days later! it's worse than a normal friend!!!!! and you are online most of the time.. so disappointed.. even berry said she feels sad for me.. i need to drink!

my producer found out i cried.. and he promises to buy me a drink.. i need to release stress! super stress!!!!!

No comments: