Saturday, December 12, 2009

Grades are not great

i cna't believe what i saw just now!!! argh~~~ how can i get a C for my fav and most confident subject! a freaking CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!! what's wrong... she told me i got D for my flahs... does that mean my video drag my marks down? i followed everything she said!!! somehow the assignemnt that i put the most hope and effort in lower down my grades!! i don't start an assignment 2 weeks before the due date! i double checked it everyday!! just to make sure my video is perfect!! what is wrong!!!!! 


i don't care bout other assignments cause i'm glad that i passed... and somehow for International Media Communication which i always put on my mp3 in the class wihtout listening to the lectures and doesn't care much about the world .... i got Distinction ... what the HELLLLLLLLL!!!!! i'm seriously upset right now that i couldn't get high marks on the subject that i supposed to do well... the level of upset surpass the level of happiness for getting D... i want the D to be put in IFTP... not IMC... maybe with the help of vanessa i get an idea to critique about the article but somehow i dont think i deserve a D... are u SERIOUS!!! 

honestly i was dreaming to get a HD for this subject.. because that's what i want to do for my future.. tv and film production... then i realized australia won't give u HD... so i really expect to get a D... it's not like other assignments lower down my marks.. i got D in flahs... it's the final assignment which i really put all my effort in... WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: