Sunday, December 13, 2009

 Christy :)
 
 
Congratulations on your C! You've done very well throughout the course. You scored a 'C' for both your first and third assignments with a distinction for your second assignment. When all three were calculated your total came upto only a few points below a 'D'. Your assignments moderated at UniSA also returned as satisfactory for a 'C'. A 'C' is a good grade and you should be proud of yourself for all the effort you put into your work.
 
 
Happy Holidays.

this is the response from my lecturer

C is not a good grade for me especially in a subject that i supposed to do better... i scored a C on my video assignment? why? honestly why!! done very well? then i supposed my grades should be higher... maybe some of u might think C is good enough but it's not good in a subject that i got the most confidence... only few points below a D?? why can't u just give me a D??? i can't believe this.. still cannot.. although i recheck my result again and again.. i seriosuly think they put the wrong grades under the wrong subject.. 

No comments: