Tuesday, October 27, 2009

anticipation

since last week when i found out the date that my fave band having concert in Bangkok next month.. i really have the feelings to go.. and i always want to go to Bangkok because i never been there before.. then i started to ask around whether are they interested to go together.. they didn't reject me and say will consider bout it.. i was so excited... i started to do research..where is the stadium... hotels that near the stadium... how to get there.. what to eat.. where to go.. what attractions.. 


after doing so many research i really want to go so badly.. of course 50% is because SJ is not coming to malaysia for concert and next year... they might disband... of course it's not confirmed but their contract is almost expired.. so i afraid if i dont get to watch their concert.. i will really regret... 

another 50% is because i want to shop and visit Bangkok with my best friends... my mood went up after looking for so many hotels... attractions... everything seems so good.. safari world.. flea market... 

suddenly just now i was thinking... what if after i plan everything but my friends told me they cant go with me.. then i'll really fall into hell... of course this post is not to push any of you that i invited but i was just thinking.... 

should i not get so excited first before everything is confirm? the more i expect the more i'll be disappoint after that... i've spent so much time on this trip but this is my first time planning a trip.. especially with friends.. i can totally understand my family's worries.. i want to bring my mum along.. i don't mind her following but she'll be bored.. my aunts couldn't follow... my dad is working... my brother is working... so she refused to go with my friends... 


out of sudden all i become really emo and started to think.. maybe all the imaginations will not appear in real life... maybe the trip wouldn't exist.. who knows.. God! i'll leave it to You of course because You already planned everything in my life..

No comments: