Sunday, December 14, 2008

this two weeks..

I

- working as an entertainer! heheheh so i'll be up in genting...
- can't always online because my laptop backlight and keyboard spoilt...
- went for 'Battleground' live shooting.... tiring...
- saw jiayi there and although we didn't meet for a long time but i don't feel the gap between me and her.. it's like we meet often..
- watched 'BOLT and Madagascar' super duper nice!!!!!
- i spent more time with my family and ying coz she's back
- started to miss my bro because he's going to based in Kuching
- decided to take Communication and Media Management in Taylors College
(pray for me coz i don't like tis course.. why i still take that? explain next time)
- am proud of my sister and my brother
- am going to celebrate my christmas and new year in genting as usual
- love CHRISTMAS!!!!!!



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
AND GONG XI FA CAI!!!

No comments: