Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thanks

thanks to those who wishes me!!!

thanks to all my secondary schoolmates.. i don't expect u all to remember my birthday... thank you to fui sean...roei chyun...seok khim...kelvin...steven..yoke ling...prada...jiayi...chi ling...raymond yong...james...mandy...ying...bee...marie...pet...ham...jeje..yoke chin...maxius...jean...kah yee...lokey...sara...nick...kevin...dice...jo...phoebz...azie...shaz...andrew...vaany....zhi jing...mandy zhang...my aunt...my cousin... and my family..

i watch movie with prada they all... definitely maybe.. quite nice...

then had dinner with my family... the food quite nice also.. i-dragon (dragon-i??)

got a watch from my bro because he said i'm not punctual... then got a credit card from my dad... thanks alot!!

THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING!! I KNW I SHOULDN'T COMPLAIN BECAUSE MAYBE U WANT ME TO GROW UP AND STOP STICKING TO OTHERS.. I SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT... THANK GOD FOR ALL YOUR PLAN!! THANKS!!

No comments: