Tuesday, April 15, 2008

i'm officially 20 years old!!

i got lots of things to talk about.. i mean i'm 20~! from 1 to 2 !! big girl dy... although my height is still the same since secondary school.... anyway... let's see what had i done this year...

my first time...

- organized a project with 30 other coursemates...
- called so many media untill i'm numb talking on the phone... not that nervous anymore..
- interviewed lots of people... interesting people i should say...
- get close with some indian fella who always think he's cute... hahahahah
- beg 'strangers'... give numbers to strangers...
- edit video... compile media presentation...
- get pissed till i scold the word "fucker" in my life...
- walked under the rain... and cried under the rain.. hahahahahaha
- met my dream guy!! then give up on him!! hahahaahhahahaah

what had i done?

- organized an event successfully...
- edited my video successfully...
- scolded the word "fucker"successfully.....
- get closed with my classmates successfully... (at least i dun hv serious conflict in this projectt)
- able to complete my job that given by others... (so proud of myself)

what i want to do?

- continue my breakdance - get higher CGPA
- improve my video editing skill
- improve my communication skill
- diet!!!!
- dunno....

last but not least!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I'M 20 YEARS OLD!!!

*blow candle make many many wishes*

No comments: