Wednesday, April 23, 2008

random Pictures~!!

me and jean.. i like this pic...
our project manager and the one man army marie!
Pet pet pet Petrinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
the Media Relations Team t shirt!! our world with stranger!!
ASAPians!! i love u all!!! i really wan to organize danceQuake 09'!!!!!

Kotak Merah!

jean's voice very nice! i'm so in love!! hahahah and we wore formal... want to know why? click here
it's my turn to sing!!! full of emotions~ don't play play k?
pass back to Jean again!!
and i become the dancer~!!


3 orang gila and one normal girl hahaha



3 siao po came up to genting... for more info click here




lots of pics without me.. coz i'm thephotographer!! contact me if u al need photographer k?

Malaysia's next top models...




Show time! Dreams.. magic show... for more info click here






Beckham!! it's his name... very cute dog!
Mr Polo ( the magician) the one with V sign is his son.. one of the motorcyclist...and Sam sung (tiger)
even lion fall in love with me and keep on touching me~~!! what to do.. i'm too cute!! haha

1 comment:

Swing said...

the lion is touching u coz u look juicy and yummy!