Thursday, April 24, 2008

lucky week!

- on monday, MyFM called me coz i applied to be one of their ford everest cruisers and i tot i screwed it.. but they called me for a second interview!! haha can't believe this happen...

- yesterday finally company called me for internship!! i've sent my resume to them last two weeks... and i got an interview tmr~~ hehe

- today received two calls from two company... one event.. one PR company...

- PR company need to have an interview by today.. so i rushed to their office which is located at mid valley boulevard... it took me around 20 mins to look for the office...okla.. i admit i'm abit blur... when i stepped into the office... the lady that called me was busy on the phone.. so i just chill there and read their books.. they won many awards and it is an international company... but still.. it's a PR company... i feel weird when they called me...

after the lady scolded that person on the phone.. she came to me and brough me to a meeting room.... she asked me what other company that i applied... i told her all the production houses name... she was shocked bcoz she doesn't know that i'm majoring in advertising.. and she asked me to tell her honestly.. if a production house offered me an internship.. which company will i choose? their company or the production house... i said production house.. and i said i don't know anything about PR and i was surprise why they called me... they are mad at our lecturer coz he's the one sent our resume in... and they felt guilty that i had to rush to their office... so they are going to forward my resume to other production houses that they have connection with...they mentioned ASTRO!!! they said they don't do this for interns for bcoz i was honest to them so they were happy.. that's why they are going to help me to forward my resume!!!

i'm so happy~~ can't believe that this happen..no matter i get a company or not from them but they tried to help me!! so cool!!! i mean.. yala.. they called me last min then i rushed there but stil it's not their fault!! why they so kind!! oh my God~~ thank you so much~!! thanks for your blessing~ i felt so blessed this week.. calls from company... not only one but 3! i'm really happy!! actually this PR company is really good! their work.. their office!! the view is very nice!! i hope i can work in somewhere located in 17th floor...

to all my PR friends,.. if u all need company.. pls sms me and contact me k?
:D:D:D:D cna't stop smiling...

No comments: