Thursday, January 17, 2008

why these happen to me??

first of all... i was upset bout the timetable... it changed 3 times but it all sucks!! i dun understand why because of someone... just one student and all of us have to change the timetable,...

monday - 10-5pm!! and we have lecture and tutorial on same day... 4 hours!!!
tuesday - 8am - 5pm!! we face the same lecturer for 4 hours again!
wednesday - only one class!! 10-12... we go to college just for one class???
thurs - 8 - 3pm.. break in between... and only one class for whole day.. lecture and tutorial...
friday - 8am!! we also got only one class!! just kill me man!!!!

after the timetable part.. i was trying to look for something i like in this semester... 3 subjects bout planning and organizing campaigns..one is about presentation skill and one is economics.. i don't think i can find any sub that i like and can get A!! i was hoping to get at least one A in this sem!! but look at the subjects??? arghhhhhhhhhh~~~

after i tried to overcome my fear to go to college... i lost my pencil case.. all the pens all the stationary!! i got nothing with me now....

it's ok.. because i tried to comfort myself to cool down and everything will be fine... BUT BUT BUT!!!! I LOST MY PEN DRIVE!!!! i think i really need to go to church.. God is punishing me now... i don't know what am i doing... my soul is just not with me... i cant even remember what i did this morning.... i dunno what is happening now... why why why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: