Thursday, January 24, 2008

interview interview interview

as i mentioned, we have to interview lots of ppl to do our ccp assignment... so after she gave us a new deadline and we hv to put all the interviews in 2 weeks b4 cny.. i felt the stress.. suddenly i feel like so many works to do.. it's like last minute.. but we dun even know bout it! i tot we arrange our work nicely... dunno why!! anyway... i'm suppose to call this host name bernard hiew.... he use to teach my nephew swimming and he's very friendly...so i tot i won't be nervous talking to him.. well just talk to him as a friend right? but accident happen all the time...

calling him on the phone

bernard: hello ( he sounds abit fierce here and i tot i'm talking to his dad! make me panic!)
me: good morning.. can i speak to mr bernard hiew?
bernard: ya speaking?
me: hi ....(introducing myself and i was walking near the staircase)
bernard: hi nice to meet you...(or something like that)

then i ALMOST fell down from the staircase! but i manage to hold something.. however my mind goes blank... i forgot what am i suppose to say..

me: err...err...err... sorry i'm abit nervous right nw (since i dunno what to say )
bernard: why are u so nervous? (i feel so malu u know? haih u won't know how i feel...)
me: this is my first time calling ppl and interview ppl...( think i said something like this...==")
bernard: oh ok...

i'm suppose to ask for his email so that i can email him the interview questions...

me: can u email me your sms? oh nononono can u sms me your email address??? (i feel like crying)
bernard: hahaha... ok (i use to like the way he laugh when i watch his show but now.... haih~~~~)


and i hang up as fast as possible.. i feel so disappointed because even a simple call... i can't do it... i did lots of mistake in just a 5 mins call... Mandy said it's ok..and my mum told my aunt and cousins!!! it make me feel very useless!! i got no prob calling the doctors and other organization!! so blame the staircase man!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: