Thursday, January 24, 2008

busy day...

after class, we went to Subang Jaya Medical Centre to make appointment with the doctor so that i can interview them on next wed... we put all the interviews on the same day so it'll be like one day trip!! haha and dun hv to wear formal for so many days! the hospital is very big... i just hope that i won't cry when i visit those children with cancer! i bought some toys for them.. hope they like it... after the trip to hospital... we went to SS15 to look for this Rainbow of Life Force organization...haha although we were lost but at last.. me and vaanan managed to found it.. and that guy is quite friendly so i got no prob talking to him...

after we finish making appointment, we have to rush back to college bcoz we got meeting... then we rush back... i'm starving.. but when i started to eat my mee... i feel like vomiting and i can't take anymore... i think i'm going to faint anytime.. meetine meeting meeting... after meeting went to pyramid to wait for my cousin.. waited for 3 hours in pyramid... and i fell asleep in the toilet... i went to toilet to wash my face.. when i sat on the toilet bowl... i fell asleep there.. unbelievable? believe it... hahahahahha

then took a bus to summit coz cousin asked me to do so.. and waited another hour there... finally i reached home and without heating up the food.. i just grab and put in my mouth.. after 2 bowl of rice... i feel like throwing out my food... thank god i didn't puke... so now i need to take a rest... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pray for me ppl so that i can have a very good interview with everyone and can enjoy my new year without worrying the project,.. god bless ya!!

No comments: