Wednesday, December 5, 2007

long time no see

- i' working in genting now as a clown.. so everyday i'll wake up at 7.30am or 8am and finish work around 4pm... tiring and face lots of problems... but i think i'm ok....

- met lots of weird ppl and all these ppl make me become evil....scold and curse ppl everyday... make me so stressed... and i think i'm starting to become a fake person where i dun like them but still hv to smile and talk to thme... i dun like this christy! i hope the old lim chia-wen will come back.. the one that doesn't hide any feelings and doesn't live under the mask... but the real world doesn't allow me to do so.... i'm not that innocent anymore!! ahahahahah anyway i'm still a happy person... my friends and family are always there!! muakz!

- went to watch magic festival and met lots of magiciants from hollywoods, las vegas, los angelos and japan.... and of coz malaysia... so cool!!!!

- christmas is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!

- just get my result... 3 B+ and 2 B..... i pull all my A to B+.... this is bcoz i didn't work hard in the final.. i dun feel happy at all... why can't i be proud of my result?? maybe next sem? i hope some day i'll look at the result and smile... screaming "yes i did it"

- although i face lots of problem during working but at least i will find something that make me happy... there was a giant mascot party in genting!! all the mascots are so cute!!! milo....ribena...A&W.... honeystar and more!!! i'll upload the photo soon....

i'll update my blog more often... if i got something stuck in my heart and need to burst out... hahahhahah

No comments: