Thursday, November 8, 2007

it's over@!!!

it's over it's over!! my final is over!!! when i found out all my grades before final.. i was shock... i actually have 3 As 1B and 1C+.... i never imagine that i'll have A in academic writing and B in issue in media content...but but BUT!!! because of my final... all my As will gone.. i screwed my advertising and idtp because i forgot what i've studied.. Academic writing i hope it's ok... i'm sure that i won't fail in this semester but actualy i can get good result too... last 2 semesters i study like mad ppl becoz i failed in my mid term... this semester i did a good job in mid term and i started giv up in final... i'm so lazy this sem... not that hard working anymore!! hope next sem i can study hard just like what i did for the first 2 semesters and get good result... then i can go australia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy deepavali to all my frens and all the ppl that are celebrating deepavali!!!

holiday@@@!!!!!!!!

No comments: