Thursday, October 11, 2007

why why why?

- i had a great time with prada and all of them although they keep teasing me but i still had a good time... hahaha...

- u know what i found out? u know how i actually know myself better@!!!! I'm shorter than the tripod!!!! beside that, i'm shorter than the snooker Q!!!!! so everyone!! pls dun say that u're short infront of me or i'll slap u and kick ur ass!!!!!

- after that, i followed my parents to those pasar "petang" where they sell food for buka puasa... in the car, i saw there's this little kid that look around 3 yrs old... walking alone in pasar and waiting to cross the road.. after our car... he rush out and there's a car behind him!!! THANK GOD THIS CAR BREAK ON TIME AND THAT KID STILL DUNNO THAT HE'S DANGER!!! KEEP RUNNING!!! I DUN BLAME THE KID BUT WHAT THE HELL IS THE PARENTS THINKING!!! NURIN'S CASE DOESN'T RAISE AWARENESS AT ALL!!! HOW CAN U LET A SMALL KID WALKING ALONE AND PASSING THE ROAD ALONE.... U THINK BOYS ARE SAFE?? HOW IF SOMEONE KIDNAP HIM AND SELL HIM TO THAILAND!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH U!!!

No comments: