Thursday, October 11, 2007

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why my day always starts with happy mood and ends up in a bad mood....

- today i did a shooting with ms thong for my assignment... i was so excited because i learn alot today... i got the feeling where i'm director today... it's so good...

- then tmr media hub is open so i can continue my work and won't rush during weekends.... good news....

- after shooting... i went for IDTP class... nothing to talk bout it

- then i check my marks for Academic Writing... i get 10.50/15% in my research paper!!! i was so happy because i didn't expect that to happen.. i tot i would only get maybe 2 or 3%.... then i get the same in my Forum... and 13.5/15% in role play means i get 34.5/45% in assignments... not bad right? and overall get 65% over 100% so if i work a bit harder then i might can get A in exam... good good good

- this is the shit part that spoil my day... i'm supposed to be a happy girl today... but when i get my assignment for Advertising... shit~~~ before this.. he told me that i get 2% higher than the class....i put hope on it.... he said i did a good job... but becoz behind my mounting board there are some glue on it and make his paper stick on my poster... so he deducted 2%.... i get 6%/10%.... my actual mark is 8!!!! and 2% is really important!!! that can decide my result whether i'll get A or B!!! how can i make stupid mistake like this!!!! i'm so useless and carelesss and cause me to hv poor result in my assignment!! how can i do such stupid thing!!! 2 marks.... 8/10 sound so good!!! shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hv no idea why but i cried.... bcoz i can't believe tat i'll do such stupid thing... ;alskdfjalskdlkajweflawekj

- and now i got time for my video editing!! but the stupid final cut pro bully me and make me stuck here in media hub... i dunno what shud i do now! i dunno how to edit i dunno DUNNO DUNNO!@@@@@@@!!!!! ;asldkfj;aliseruqowierxc,nf,/xcvmn/.,d,smfleqworuwelktjdsn.xc,mv/ds.ktfjqwpeoutr

No comments: