Tuesday, September 11, 2007

tag

Tagged by chin maan. since i'm bored now in IDPT class...

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

1)
i. know at least one instrument - piano, violin, drum (not guitar)
ii. patient (or else we will fight everyday)
iii. smarter than me (can teach me everything)
iv. dun try to control me
v. accepted by my sis and bros
vi. active like me
vii. always smile...laugh...
viii. Active.

2) Male!! if female then i'll choose mandy.. hahaha

3) tag tag tag?? tag also no one will do right?

i. mandy
ii. su ying
iii. pet
iv. sara
v. kim hong
vi. jaja
vii. siong wai
viii. dunno.. anyone that is free.. pls do this

No comments: