Sunday, September 9, 2007

lucky or unlucky??

first of all...i met mandy...ying...siong wai..ruey siang and vernon all their bf/gfs to celebrate siong wai's birthday... it's so fun and we enjoy it because we talked about our sweet memories in primary school... it's so fun.. hahahha.... i really enjoy meeting with u all.. muakz! we ate in this rest named Naili's Place in Taipan... okla.. i didn't order anything because while i was waiting for siong wai in summit for 2 hours.. i drank a cup of macchiato and i'm full... haha... then we went to Leo's to have ice cream.... we chat and jokes around.. hahahaha anyway this is the thing that happen to me... i'm not sure whether i'm lucky or unlucky... why don't u all decide for me??

07/09/2007

- after my IMC paper...i went for some check up... because 2 months ago,... i found that my tummy is getting bigger and i complain alot because it seems like i'm pregnant for 3 months.. hahah.. and it's geting harder.. i tot it's muscle since i start dancing.. anyway the doctor do ultrasound(is it?) for me and she found a WATER TUMOR in my tummy... it's about 13 cm... so this means i have to do operation to take it out or else it will burst and i'll be in danger....my operation is on wednesday 10am in Hospital Pantai in Bangsar... i'll be admited to hospital for 2 days and i can't go to college for 2 weeks!!!!

- actually it's just a minor surgery but i still worried bout it and i cried in the clinic when my mum told me that i can't dance anymore!! i dunno why i cried but when she said " u can't dance anymore" then my tears burst out.. i can't control but i asked the doctor she said i just have to stop for 3 months.. but still!! i can't dance for 3 months!!! ARGH!!!!

- i can't go for famine 30 hours!!! can't enjoy!! can't meet mandy and jiayi!! can't meet nicholas!! :'(

- i can't go to college!! although i dun lik to study but after this mid term exam!! i fgot this feeling that " it's not hard to pass!! i even have hope to get A" why?? 2 weeekssssssss!!! i dun think i can catch up!!! why?? pet@! i think i really need ur help after that!! haha

- can't eat my lovely spicy food!!! 19 years i live in this world and i can tell u al that i ate chilli everyday1!! belacan...cili padi...chilli sauce...assam!! tom yam!!! oh no~~~~

- i know it's normal and nothing special to stay in the hospital but i dun wan to stay there!!! NOOOOOOONNNOOOOOO


anyway this is the lucky part

as i said.. i found this big ball in my tummy and i tot i'm getting fatter.. so i press it and massage it everyday so that it can go slimmer!! THANK GOD it didn't burst!!! i went for dancing and i do turtle stand.. whatever stand that needs to use tummy!! thank god again it didn't burst!when i recall back those thing that i did to my tummy i feel so scary because i press it.. i push it.. i jump here and there! when i was the karaoke... i fell down from the sofa.. thank god it didn't burst or else u all can't see me anymore!! touch wood~!!!! this is why i think i'm lucky!!!

when i tried to comfort myself and my mum.. the only good thing that i can tell is i will get slimmer!! this water tumor cause me some water intention(something like that) so that's why no matter how hard i tried to diet but it still look fat because it's water!!! hahahah so after this i think i'll get slimmer and my tummy will gone!!! ahahahhahaha this is the happiest thing!!!

but if i skipped class for 2 weeks... what about my group assignment!! all the subjects have group assignment!!! i feel so sorry to them!! i will try my best to do it at home and email to them i think..... haih~~~ i'm a lazy person but i think i can't be lazy anymore or else i'll fail.... shit!

right now i feel so insecure... when i walk.. when i sleep.. when i sit.. when i sneeze i need to hold my tummy so that i can make sure that it won't burst...i dun even dare to laugh out loud... because i can feel it's moving when i laugh!!! so hard to control my laughing..AIYA~~~~~!!!!!! lucky because it didn't burst or unlucky because it hapen to me?? not sure..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

must take care of urselef ya, during 3months don't laugh so hard d ar....train u to be more si man..LOL...
and also no jumping up and downs too....spice food also cut down...hehe...