Monday, September 3, 2007

happy~~~~~~~~~ not emo~~~~

i had the best national day in my life!!! hahahahah this is my first time feeling so patriotic!!!

30.08.2007

- matching..... singing... jumping... haha
- i learned how to play chi ling... dunno what it's call in english... but ying said in malay means "gasing" haha
- at first i felt so sad because i couldn't see the fireworks and couldn't go into arena of star although gary is inside... but but but!!!! 5 mins b4 countdown the management asked us to go on the stage... and i run to stand beside gary!!!! awh~~ so cute!
- i sang negaraku...jalur geminlang and others with all my heart... and when i look down the stage... i saw malay... chinese... and indians... and the same with those artists on the stage.. i felt so proud to be a malaysian!!! hahahahahaha because other country u won't get to see 3 races celebrates together!!!! cool~~
- told gary that his voice is great and i love his songs!!! kakakakakkaak
- met my secondary schoolmates after tat... had a long chat with kok hui who i dun talk alot with him during secondary school... kaka... miss all my secondary schoolmates.. we were all so innocent and happy..

31.08.2007

- woke up because my beloved sisters....went to su ying's room... then mandy's room and took pic in my room... hhahahahah... took lots of pic.... in my room... wiht my sis... what else can be better than this.. hahahahaha.. and bee u still owe me all the photos... it's not in my pendrive....
- went out to meet vernon and sylvia.... we all are like crazy people because we laugh all the way to the hotel... and jokes around...
- went home and sleep....

01.09.2007

- tried to study in the afternoon because i know i won't be free at night!!
- finshed 4 units for CRM!!! hooray!!! haven't do anything for advertising,,, haih!!!
- went to library to see whether my pic is in the newspaper since so many pppl took my pic on the stage haha(perasan-ing)
- went to meet mandy...bee and ying around 7....
- MY FM anniversary!!! wuah!!!! so nice... the stage... the costum.... the artist... JJ Lin pointed at me!! he asked who came to his concert last year and i wave at him!!! he saw me!! pointed at me!!! *fainting* gary is killing me!! Nicholas is so adorable!! Evan is so cute when he smile and the DJs all did a great job!!! i respect u all man!!!
- screamed for the whole concert... because i love them.. i'm excited and i need to release my stress before exam!! kakakakka
- when gary sang "my way" i'm melting!!! haha sorry pet or sara that dunno him but he's damn good.. kakkaakaaaa
- concerts end arounds 10.45pm then we walked to Karaoke to celebrate the miss mandy's birthday@@@!! (getting older)
- scream in the karaoke till 3.30am (scream not sing) ahhaahhhahhaha had a good time there!!!
- but had gastric... dunno why.... first time feeling this pain... i mean DAMN PAIN!!!

had lots of fun with all my sis and bros... love u all so much!!! i always enjoy to be with u all!!! alhtough we may be far aparts or seldom meet up but u all willl always be in my heart!!!!!!! maukz muakz muakz... beeee miss u and love u!! take care!!!!

02.09.2007

-went down to kl with my mum...
- ate the most expensive char kuew teow in my life... RM16.90... hahahhahah thank god we got account to sign.. so dun mind having it bcoz we dun feel the pain... if we need to pay by cash.. i think RM6.90 also i'll fight with that waitress... hahahah
- tried to study but can't so stay in front of the tv to "look for the latest ad" as u all know i'm majoring in advertising... so have to stay infront of the tv.. kakakkaka this is what i told my mum...
- sleep at 11pm and woke up around 11.45pm... then study for advertising... confused!!!!!!!!!!
- struggle till 6.30am and finally get my breakfast which is mee cup... kaka

03.09.2007

- exam exam exam!!! CRM good but i screw up..... Advertising no good so i screw up...!!!!
kakakakka see ya ... need to go home and have a good rest..... sleepyyyyyyy


as u all can see actually i had a very good holiday... i was happy everyday!!! with my sis... in genting!!! watching out my fav artist!! anyway can't wait to go for famine 30 hours... hope i had a good time there with mandy and jiayi!!!! hahaaha

No comments: