Sunday, August 26, 2007

happy?? sad??

23/08/2007 thursday

- dance class....
- i'm the only one.... so very tired coz dancing non-stop
- try to do headstand and move to elbow freeze but failed
- do headstand more than 50 times... half an hour
- feel so disappointed coz still cannot do elbow freeze from headstand
- collect donation for famine 30 hours.. anyone going???

24/08/2007 friday

- normally i cried when i listen to a song because the MV or the lyrics... and i realized that... but this time... i cried without any reason... my mind was blanked.. this song is touched.. i din realized there were tears in my eyes... after the song ended only i know i was crying.... in comp lab... alone.. haha... hope u all will enjoy this song..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sDubjcjDm4U

25/08/2007 saturday

- meet ying in ktm and went to low yat.. actually is to watch that astro breakdance competition... but started around 2 so we walked around and chat alot!!! then watch the breakdance competition under the sun!! just for that 3 teams... haih~~




- then we walked to sungei wang.. metrojaya.. walked around till 6 something..
- my bro took me and my mum to putrajaya for the fireworks competition!!! took 1 and half hours to find car park and took more than 2 hours to reach home... just for that 20 mins... anyway it's nice...picture will come later

ying... thank you for accompany me to low yat.. thank you for watching that breakdance competition with me... thank you for staying under sun with me... thank you for ur pink umbrella or else i'll faint... thank you!!! next time no mater where u wan to go i'll be there!!! muakz!!

why do u have to tell everyone that i can't!! now u makes everyone thinks that i'm uselesss!!! i can't even be independent for one week!! i'm that useless!! even i think that i'm useless!! i told u i can!! but u dun trust me and u tell everyone that i CAN'T!!! normally i got no prob in driving when 'm alone!! but with u!! u keep mumbling screaming and talking!! bow can i concentrade@!! even if i know i can.. but bcoz of u i can't do it!! bcoz of u i dun trust myself~! ANYMORE!! becoz of u no one trust me!! everyone thinks that i'm useless!!!!!!!! u keep telling everyone that u wan to go to china with ur frens but u worry bout me so now everyone thinks that bcoz of me u can't even go on holiday for one week!!! I TOLD U TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DUN WORRY BOUT ME~! I'M 19 NOT 9~!!!!~! I CAN HANDLE BY MYSELF!!! I CAN DRIVE!! BUT WHY U HAVE TO MAKE EVERYONE INCLUDING MYSELF GOT NO CONFIDENCE ON ME~!!! WHY?? I WON'T DIE ALONE HERE!! JUST ONE WEEK!!! WORST COME TO WORST I WALK TO SCHOOL1!! PLS GOOOOOO!! U KEEP TELLING EVERYPNE THAT I'M BAD IN DRIVING BLA BLA BLA AND NOW EVERYONE IS SCOLDING ME!! LIM CHIA-WEN WHY U SO USELESS!! UR MUM CAN'T GO ON HOLIDAY!! GOT LICENCE ALSO CANNOT DRIVE... 19 YEARS OLD STILL CANNOT DRIVE TO SCHOOL!! GOT THAT LICENCE FOR WHAT??? IS THIS WHAT U WANT??? TELLING EVERYONE THAT UR DAUGHTER IS USELESS?? ONLY YOUR SON IS THE BEST?????? I'M SO HAPPY WHEN I KNOW THAT I CAN SEE FIREWORKS!! WHY U HV TO SPOIL MY DAY BY MAKING ME FEEL SO USELESS!!! WHY??? WHY EVERYONE BLAME ME WHILE IT'S ACTUALLY NOT THE TRUTH!!! THEY ALL JUST HEARD SOMETHING FROM U AND BLAME ME!! WHY EVERYONE DUN TRY TO ASK ME WHAT IS HAPPENING!! WHY??? WHENEVER U SAID SOMETHING EVERYONE TRUST U AND THINK THAT I'M USELESS!! NOT GOOD IN STUDY.... ONLY KNOW HOW TO WORK AS A CLOWN NOT A GOOD JOB... NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH ONLY KNOW HOW TO WATCH ENTERTAINMENT SHOW... I DUN LIKE TO WATCH NATIONAL GEOGRAPHY SO WHAT?? I DUN LIKE ENGLISH SONGS SO WHAT?? THEY ARE ALL MUSIC?? I'M STUPID SO WHAT?? I'M NOT GOOD IN ENGLISH SO WHAT??? NOT TALENTED IN ANYTHING SO WHAT?? CANNOT DRIVE?? SO WHAT~!!!!~~~~!!~!~! WHO IS THE ONE THAT DUN ALLOW ME TO DRIVE~!!!~ WHY BLAME ME!!!!!! AM I THAT USELESS??

3 comments:

Swing said...

Chill lady. You mom only say those things because she care for you... Don't stress yourself up and if u or ur mom don't mind I can go over and stay wit u ok.. but then u hv to fetch me to coll and back (but i think by the time ur mom going it'll be my holiday)... anyway v planning-planning ok... xoxo

Anonymous said...

wen wen, u ain't useless, just mayb ur mom worried bout you, ur safety. Think another way, is good to have someone to fetch u to coll in the morning when ur eyes half opening..hehe.. chill ya, you are our ta jie ma, u are not useless....muz take care of urself ya...muaksss

christy said...

thank you my sis! muakz!