Friday, May 11, 2007

tagged by chin maan

Rules:
For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crush, be it a current or previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her. Also, five persons will need to be tagged at the end of the post. This tag is originated from Truly***Mic (http://thammic.blogspot.com). You must post up these rules before you start writing.

DUNNO WHAT TO WRITE!!!

secondary school... a guy started to say he likes me from the begining and from that day on he protects me from lots of ppl that wan to kill me@!!!! ahahhaa(jiayi know him la) hhahaahha.. then actually i like him but still rejected him coz i dun wan to see him get scolded bcoz of me... he is caring.. he always say something which i think is sweet....i always asked him... u copy come dialogue from drama is it?? hahahahaa... but he'll get angry if i'm close with other guys... likes to control... so i tak boleh tahan... that's all gua...he protected me for 1 year then he gave up coz i rejected him too many times... anyway now we are still friends... we got sms each other sometimes.. that's all!!!!!

TAG

ying
pet
sara
mandy
danial

3 comments:

Swing said...

since my only crush is Jay chou I don't wanna write bout it.. coz i noe u guys will be sick of it ady by now.. haha.. I'll tell u bout it personaly when i'm wit u ok.. haha

Swing said...

I've changed me mind.. decided to do it because I have no idea wat to post.. haha.. i noe i'm lame...

christy said...

u stupiak!!! ==