Friday, May 11, 2007

semester 2!!!!

in this sem... i got 5 subjects.... Introduction to Corporate Communication... Marketing Principles & Practice... Introduction to Mass Media Wrtiting..Communication Theory Research...and my fav sub Introduction To Computer Graphic...

in this sem... i get to know my coursemates better and i talked to some frens which i didn't really talk to in sem 1... sara... u really make me laugh everyday and u are so funny...marie... u blur la u!!! so glad to know someone more sesat than me!!! hahaha.... pet... last sem u help me alot and i seriously thinks that u are a nerd that always stays in the library with all the books on ur table...but now u are a crazy...blur...clumsy girl... and always bite ur nails!!!!!!! jaja... at first i only rememeber that u are a girl that always get As in ur exam... hahah.. jill and danial are the same.. always gets good result... danial is the first rempit and the last rempit guy that i know!!! cut ur hair!!!!!

in this sem... i struggle alots in my studies especially in the Theory Research and writing... i failed in this 2 sub in my mid term and in finals... i think i'm going to fail in mass media writing coz i hv no idea what to write in that stupid paper!!!!

i've learns lots bout markting... i know about their promotion tool and lots more...

i've learn more about photoshop and illustrator!!! it's so nice... i can sit in front of the comp to trace my vector car for 6 hours without feeling tired@!!!! so cool!!!!!!! anyway i hope my sem 3 will be better... pray for me!! i dun wanna fail in any sub!!!! i tried my best!!!

wan to share some of my comp graphic assignments... this is what i did in the class.... there will be more when i get my comp
back from the workshop.....all the vector cartoon trace from some other pic... i din draw all these...


the first vector cartoon!!! kid next door


from this pic... i hv to clone away cm.. hahha(taken from Ug friendster)


then i hv to put myself in and trace it...




mock exam!!

2 comments:

Swing said...

aunty.. when u free teach me how to do com graphic k.. haha... anggap as self revision... hehe

christy said...

when u need my help atleast call me leng lui!! not aunty!!!!