Monday, March 12, 2007

u stupid bitch what the hell are u thinking in ur bitch mind!!!! u think u're the boss that can order everyone to do everything!!!!! excuse me please shut ur damn mouth and please stop showing ur bitchy look!!!!!!! i never scold a person like this in my whole entire life but that's just bcoz i've never met a bitch like u!!!!!! u think u're the only one that knows everything and ppl dunno ???!!!!!! u're WRONG!!!!! u know nothing!!! u dunno that ppl hates u and u dunno that ur face is the most disguisting and cocky face in this world!!!! no one worst than u !!!! u think when u tease other ppl u dun look like that? when u tease other ppl in front of us..... i think u are the one that doing all those stupid stuff"!!!! u said other guys are not good but excuse me... please look at ur bf la!!!!!!!!!!! u think he is good??? i'm wrinting all this is bcoz i tak boleh tahan and need to release everything if u dun like then pls dun read my blog... i can swear to god i have never scold a person like this!!! F*CK!!!!!! this is my first time scolding all the bad words !!! U ARE DAMN LUCKY TO BE THE FIRST PERSON THAT I HV SCOLDED FOR SO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when u try to act cute, ur voice is the most creepy sound and seriously stop that coz u're going to scare everyone!!!!!! ur face are so old so pls stop acting cute!!!! we dun wan to see an old aunty acting cute!!! what do u think about it? when i think of ur face and all the words coming out from ur smelly m#outh!!!! i feel like slapping u!!!! i hope not to see u again in this world and pls leave me alone""!!!!!! what am i doing is nothing to do with u!!!! i like to ask ques and i'll ask¬¬¬!!!! if u dun like then just use the pensil and poke ur ear to make it deaf!!!!! no one cares about u!!!!! u stupid bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND UR DANCING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my frens... dun be suprise... yes u're reading christy lim's blog!!!!! at least now i feel better to release everything!!!
actually i shud be happy coz i went red box with sara..pet and others... we sang and screamed... we had fun.... sara... although u scream lots but ur voice seriously sound good when u sing zombie... keep it on gurl!!! i hope we can do this again next time... red box rocks!!! we rocks!!! i['m so sorry to start my blog with something rude but this is where i shud release everything.... better accept it if u're reading this.... stop reading if u all can't accept it... bye bye....hope tmr will be a better day and i will start my blog with something happy¬¬!!!!!

1 comment:

Shazana said...

Scary... @_@ I hope u not angry at me (i dun think so cuz i dun dance and dun have a boyfriend) but if u are do warn me before u stab me through my heart yeh! Anyways, any1 who can make YOU so angry sure deserve scolding one! U are so sweet I can never imagine u so mad... *hugs*X1000!!! I know u not angry anymore but I hug u anyways k? ;) LoL! And of cuz I keep reading ur blog mah~ Its so cute! :P

P/S: one day u must show me how to add pictures ;_; I am too stupid to figure it out myself D: