Tuesday, March 13, 2007

a happy day

hihi!!! i'm back with a happy mood.... yesterday was an accident... i dunno why i'm so angry.. i'm quite suprise when i read back my own blog... hahahha.... hope it won'thappen again.... spoil image!!! hehehe.... today nothing speciall.... i failed in my CTR.... haih¬¬¬ tot i will at least get C but failed so have to keep it on and work hard for the assignment and also my final.... at least get C la.... then i learn tracing today in ICG.. it's fun... although it's hard but it's so fun that u can trace and get the effect.. everytime i finish my work... i'll feel happy and statisfy that's y i love ICG>>.... then went to pyramid with phoebe...vaanan and hube... we went for bowling... it's quite fun when we are trying to change each other name to funny nick.... hube > hubee.... vaanan got lots of nick.... vanee, vaneegay, vaanangay, macho macha... phoebe is the normal one... mine is the worst la... what meow...mini...teechrist.... all from the macho macha vaanan.... i had fun today.. although i'm the lst in the game but it's not competition so have fun!!! breakdance class is tired today... maxx wore a t-shirt and a short pants.. at first we all dunno anything... then he tell us " see... my shirt got write B-BOY...so cool..." SWT SWT we all laugh and started to say he kinda look like a kid in the tight short pants.... he's quite nice la.... sometimes will giv us lecture a bit bt he's strict and flexible at the same time.... i hope i can do well in this class...

i think that's all for today... but i got a dream which suprise me lots and i felt that it's funny.... i dream a guy who i dunno who is he and there's a showcase in some mall.... i walk pass and fell down(as usual) then tertolak the security... he tot i wan to kacau the show and push me to the floor.... this guy save me by scolding the security and then i just walk with him... then -------- change to other scene....he bought me some dress then i hv to change in a very nice toilet... in a grand hotel...to meet his parents... his parents look so fierce... so scary... i was telling phoebe that i dun wan a super rich bf coz insecure... if they are really rich then their gf also must be perfect la... cant be me!!! can u imagine him bringing me to a dinner and i fell down? phoebz said he will protect me but how if we fell down together? hahahhah!!!! someone said it's suppose to be a romantic dream but i found that's funny and kinda scary if comes true!!!! hehehehe..... now is 10.30pm and i dunno why i can hear NEGARAKU in tv.... suddenly reminds me of high school day... my friends got their SPM result!!!! one of them get 8A2B2C while another one get 2A2B4C2D..... anyway dun be disspointed la..wan to feel better then ask me for my result... worst ok? but i'm still doing well in coll.... HOPEFULLY!!! that's all i think for today..... bye~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha..u so rock la girl..i was so annoyed..then u made me laugh.wheeeee! thanks woman!