Monday, March 26, 2007

lalalalalala

wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'm back!!!!

i shud love my comp coz it's working on sat... untill 5am in the morning coz that's the time i do my ad... but the only prob is cannot open illustrator so i use photoshop to finish it... when i finish it... my comp started to turn off itself and on sun... it cannot be open at all... u on it for 5 mins it will turn off... so right now i shud thank god that He let me finish my assignment then only let my comp died... i have to blog in the coll... hahahahahahha.... this 2 days got nothing much happen to me... on fri i watch youtube till 5.30am and i slept till 5pm... on weekend this is who i am... my day and night will terbalik... hahahahaha....but pro said u can diet by sleeping coz u actually dun eat much if u spend time on sleeping.. sat i only ate dinner then i start to work on my ads till morning... sun i woke up at 1.30pm which i'm suprise coz i tot i'll sleep till dinner time... i watch tv for whole day coz my comp could not be on... haih`~~~

sara was so funny coz her Mr.D didn't go online everytime she goes online to wait for him... but if her connection got prob then i can see him online everyday!!! sara!!!!! dun giv up!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

i miss honeydew shake so much which i dunno why... it's so nice... it's the best in my heart(suddenly) but i really hope that i know someone that know how to do it and will giv me a shake everyday!!! coz it's so expensive for me to have a shake everyday~!!! now i control myself that i will only spent RM5 or RM6 per day... i'm not working for 2 months so i gonna be careful in spending money.. my beloved boss!!! can u call me or giv me some job!!!!!!!!!! i need money for my dancing class...!!! i need to work!!

tmr is my bro's birthday and i got nothing for him... he's 27 and he got everything that he want!!! i dunno what he want!!! i gave him a card last year and he just smile and put it under the phone!!!!! then he keep teasing me that my card is actually ugly and he dun wan to put in the room!!!! that card i made it myself by photoshop... but that was the first time i use photoshop ok???? he is the worst brother in the world that always abuse me and tease me!!!!! he is kind to others but not me!!!!! chech~~~~~ always abuse me!!! always hit me!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

hope to watch stomp the yard!!!! hope to watch mr bean the holiday!! hope to meet mandy..vernon...ying...gary...and ah boy!!! miss them!!! they always reminds me of GENTING!!! last time we will meet each other at least once a month... but now since all of us move to kl.. we tot we can meet always but we are always busy with our assignments and exam... our schedule.... haih~~ miss u guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and jiayi!!! hope to see u too!!! u guys gave me sweet memories!!!!! miss u alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

i saw my name!!! hahaha~ yeah...i know you miss me =p


tell you a secret la...i miss you haha!

Von Chin Maan said...

how dare u din miss me. haha... wah. exchange my knowledge with u. i really 'zhap dou' lo. cuz putting emoticons is so damn easy only. kakakaka... but u have a deal! cant 'fan fui' ok??? kekekeke...